Thursday 7 June 2012

Holiday & Wives

Just got from an amazing holiday with my lovely wife. I am just so thankful for the wonderful time we were able to spend together, the things we were able to do and incredible places we could see, and also the fantastic people we were able to meet on the journey. It was such a strengthening time for me, and God just continued to work at little things in my heart (knowing there is still a long way to go) - he challenged me on a couple area's where I now know I had lost focus on what was important or allowed little/minor things to distract me - I know this has manifested itself in my relationship with my wonderful wife, so I am humbled by the challenge but excited to be able to move forward in a growing and blossoming relationship with a wonderful partner, team member, leader and butt-kicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment