Friday 19 October 2012

2 years in... no matter what.

So on a road trip "journey of a lifetime" across the USA, I was able to celebrate my 2 year anniversary with my awesome wife. I am so thankful that I have an incredible partner like her, who strengthens me in my weaknesses / areas of need (and who I do the same for). For me, marriage has always been a simple thing of something you just do - thanks to my amazing parents who were an absolute rock solid foundation for us as a family growing up. In our household there was never a question in my mind about divorce or other complications, my parents where always just married and they did it, no matter how big the argument or how great the divide. 2 years in I am so thankful for my amazing wife. Her incredible strength in great challenges, her hope for the future, her hard-working and "go-getting" nature, and her humour... I am so blessed to have her alongside me, challenging me, encouraging me, working with me, discovering with me, and just doing life with me. Thanks so much babes!

No comments:

Post a Comment